7.21.2006

MRKWWIIPTMSDZVSSNPSCDEHMSSGM vs. The French

I have an idea for a movie.

It all started when Russ found this album on Amazon.com by Hello Goodbye. It's called, Zombies! Aliens! Vampires! Dinosaurs! Wow, forget raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens--these are some of my favotire things. So my inspritation was two-fold. 1) How cool would it be to just shove all my favorite things into one movie and 2) I'd title it so that it's a very clear anouncement of what is in it (ala Snakes on a Plane).

My movie is a war film with a bunch of cool stuff against the forces of evil. It's called:

Monkeys, Robots, Knights, WWII Paratroopers, Talking Monkeys, Spaceships, Dinosaurs, Zombies, Vampires, Samurai, Snipers, Ninjas, Pirates, Space Pirates, Cowboys, Detectives, 80's Hair Metal Bands, Spies, Space Lizards, Giant Robots and Mr. T vs. The French

The posters may abbreviate it MRPKWWIIPTMSDZVSSNPSCDEHMSSGM vs. The French.

I am already thinking about a series of these movies. There are many evil forces out there. In fact, you could do one sequel where you have several bad guys. That would be called:

Monkeys, Robots, Knights, WWII Paratroopers, Talking Monkeys, Spaceships, Dinosaurs, Zombies, Vampires, Samurai, Snipers, Ninjas, Pirates, Space Pirates, Cowboys, 80's Hair Metal Bands, Detectives, Spies, Space Lizards, Giant Robots and Mr. T vs. The French, Broccoli, Radio Shock Jocks, Ingrown Toe Nails, Bad Grape Juice Stains, Mimies, Gary Coleman, Communists, Vegans, Unibrows, Chaffing, Theatre Majors, Kevin Federline, Body Odor, Lint, Chewing With Your Mouth Open and People Who Cut Your Off in Traffic.


Injury Update: Those who know me know that when I play sports, I spend most of my time on the ground. I just dive for everything. Or I fall down. It's how I roll.

On Tuesday night I went to the church for a meeting. One of the youth group counselors had invited all the YG kids over for a night of fun summer games in the church parking lot (all of our yard got taken by the building additon). On my way out, I jumped into the Water Balloon Toss. On the 4th or 5th throw, my partner threw it a tad short. So I did my thing. I dove for it. As I landed I thought, "Hmm, this is OK to do when playing Frisbee on the grass. But not so hot on CONCRETE."

My right leg got beat up and brusied. But I walked it off. I won't let it get the best of me. No DL needed. I play despite being hurt. There's no Mark Prior action here.

THE MATT AND CHARISSA CONNECTION CAMPAIGN: DAY 11

Last I heard, my friend Charissa has not yet met lead singer Matt Theissen of Relient K. And so, our campaign continues. We think these two need to meet and won't stop until the dream is realized.

Today we have more concept photos of what meeting between Charissa and Matt may look like. These are to convince the world that this meeting needs to happen. (And of course create public awareness. Oh, and give me an excuse to play on Photoshop.)

Here is this week's batch:

Photo #1: This photo is of Charissa and Matt picking out a new puppy. Apparently in a high school locker room. Look how supportive he is of her. Even giving her a back massage.


Photo #2: Here, Charrissa kicks back and relaxes with Matt and his friends. She fits in well with them. And she gets along well with them...even that guy who never wears a shirt.

Photo #3: This photo shows us Matt carrying Charissa when he's at the train station with the band. Maybe they missed their train and she's tired. I don't know. But she's obviously very comfortable and snuggily with him. And look how confident and storng she makes him. How can anyone not want these two to meet in real life?

2 comments:

the todd said...

Ah, there was one too many listings of Pirates in the movie title. I have corrected that typo. But I am very calculated with the used adjectives. I'd need to feature both robots AND giant robots. And space pirates are obviously different than the regular kind (No parrots. The ship's have thrusters instead of rutters.)

As far as your suggestions--who's ridiculous now? Have you seena space monkey? And we all know that ALL robots (giant and otherwise come from space) so saying so is redundant.

Anonymous said...

I didn't see "bacon smoothy" listed in the title of either movies.

Will it appear in the third installment?

Dateless (Dread Pirate) Steve