7.24.2007

The Big Question

I almost forgot to address the question I'm sure all PTOIT reader(s) are wondering:


Did The Todd Give France a Chance?

The answer: I did. (Even though I didn't get the chance to take my sheep to the pool!)

In fact, I now have an updated stance on France. I no longer hate France. No, I didn't see anyone wearing berets (except for tourists). No, I did not spot any pencil-thin mustaches and long cigerette holders. In fact, having now been to France, seeing it's enchanting countryside, sitting in awe of how greens are more green and blues are more blue, and soaking in it's local flair, I now submit Todd's New Official France Stance:


I like France a lot. It's just too bad the French live there.

(More on that in the Bottom 5 Not-So-Goods coming soon.)

No comments: