7.25.2007

The Return of Wedding Wednesday! Yah!

Wedding Wednesday!
I had thought that my weekly Wedding Wednesday updates were going to end once the wedding happened. But I've decided to bring them backbecause I'm getting married again. Haha. Just kidding.

Instead, I'm gonna keep Wedding Wednesday going in order to tell some wedding stories that got lost in the shuffle of the England trip.

Today, I just wanted to quickly share something that made me really giddy: The gift for our four excellent ushers. (As you can no doubt tell, I had way too much fun with the gifts that my Bride and I gave to others.) We bought all the ushers Best Buy gift certificates. When I saw that you could buy the gift cards in CD gel cases, I thought, This is just too good not to have fun with...

And so, I made a special cd cover using a pun on "usher" that was all Pure Heart's idea.


Next week on Wedding Wednesday: The "special" gifts we received from others...

1 comment:

the dreamer said...

Awesome. Mad props to Pure Heart.