9.04.2007

"My Name is Todd. I like to do Drawrings"

I found something in the pocket of a pair of shorts the other day. I thought I'd share it. (Don't worry, it's not lint or a used Kleenex.)

It's a page of stellar drawings I did on a placemat at Steak N' Shake:


I drew these doodles while out to eat with Pure Heart and her Grandma a few weekends ago. I had my pen out because I am back on Weight Watchers (I once lost 60 pounds on it a few years ago--and have now gained 25 back). I needed the pen to scribble down how many points I used. (A side note: It turns out that this Devil Sandwich from Hades was 22 points! To put it into perspective: I have a daily allowance of 31. 22 out of 31? Dang you, Steak 'N Shake!)

But at the time, I knew not of the evil of this Cursed Chicken Melt. So I giddily doodled while the wife and her grandma chatted. Turns out this small sheet of drawings has actually become a bit scandelous. Granny has said since that I'm a bit childish because of my doodles.

Well, let me tell you this: there's nothing childish about that evil robot. Thats a very adultish drawing. Let any 6-year-old try to top THAT!

No comments: