9.04.2007

Those Who Seek

I know I pledged not to talk about Fantasy Football this week for Lil Sis's birthday, but man... Drew Brees actually COST me points last night. You know, with Brees being in the negative, I could have started a guy not playing this week and gotten more points.

Next week, I start Jim McMahon.

So, I am depressed. I guess I will go watch that "Ticking Noise" puppet show. Also what makes me giggle is to look at the Google Analytics page that tracks my blog traffic to see what people search for that brings them here. Here are my top five favorite searches that brought peopel to PTOIT:

5. "blogs about tricoci university" Someone was very specific here and found exactly what they were looking for. I wonder if it was the little girl who weaved fiber into my head or the one who cut my hair for 2 hours.

4. "sweet valley soda" Who wouldn't be searching this. It is Great Tasting!

3. "neal cotts" I bet this is Neal Cotts himself. I mean, who else would be Googling him? Except for my sister, but she knows where to find my blog ...

2. "i love baseball excitement" This one makes me giggle. Not even sure why. But I too love baseball excitement.

1. "nipple looks odd" I feel bad giggling because this person possibly has a serious medical condition and I doubt my blog could help.

1 comment:

Kim said...

"Nipple looks odd" that's so awesome! I love Google Analytics!