4.26.2007

Quick Hello

Just a quick update to say I am back from Nashville. Between catching up with work, formulating new LOST theories and trying to figure out why Ozzie let Brian "Worthless DH" Anderson bat in the 9th with 2 outs and bases loaded, I'm gonna hold off the big GMA recap until tomorrow.

I did have a cool wedding dream last night though. In it, we held the wedding rehearsal at my brother's farm. And we invited all 300 wedding guests to watch the rehearsal. (So then what makes it a rehearsal?) We had a big stage set up by the machine shed with cahirs all over the yard. There were also huge video screens to show close-ups of the action. The two big themes of the dream were 1) My old friend Jay Dickerson from high school just showed up and asked to be a groomsmen (and I let him) and 2) I was very excited that we had BBQ for the rehersal dinner.

As a tease for tomorrow I will say this: Biggest. Nacho. Plate. Ever.

No comments: