6.19.2007

Uncle Moment of the Week!

Every Tuesday morning I do a short bit on a local radio station about the new music coming out. Today, not long after I was finished, my phone rang. It was my brother. He had a great story I had to share.

My brother's wife called his office early this morning and was put on hold. She noticed the hold music was tuned to a local radio station, but wasn't paying any attention to it. She just put it on speaker to listen for Chad to pick up and went about whatever she was up to.

But all of a sudden, her son (the Super Nephew of mine) starts giggling and giggling. His mom's like, "What's got into you?" And so she pauses and listens to the radio playing over the phone--and realizes it's me talking. The boy recognized his uncle's voice!

I am so tickled by that. And it proves once again that everyone laughs at Todd.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww that's so sweet! I love how his response is just to laugh!

Anonymous said...

that's why i have to IM todd all the time. when we talk on the phone, all i can do is laugh, too.

the todd said...

I am just too funny.