4.10.2006

Dream Log!


(This dream comes from April 5, 2005)
I'm in a large banquet room with strange orange decor. The room is filled with round tables at which many old men sit. It's a funeral or memorial service for the Pope. As I eat my meal, an older priest approaches me and asks me to do a reading in the service. I agree. When the meal is over, I am summoned to the lecturn and begin to read the book the priest hands me. That's when I realize that I don't know Polish. The whole reading is in Polish. I then wish I would have prepared more for the reading. Instead, I just start sounding out the words. I pretend that I know what I am saying. As I go, I begin to understand the words. In fact, the words turn to English as I instantly teach myself Polish.

3 comments:

derfman said...

Finally the White Sox have won a few! (Though I was not worrying, since it is still too early...) But how about Thome! That dude is on fire! Another homer in today's game. My man Iguichi still doing awesome, getting hits and scoring. But Pods must be distracted by his hot wife or something.

Mark Ahn said...

i love how derfman comments are pretty much always non sequiturs. this is not a complaint.

also, the Pope rocks.

the todd said...

On Wednesday, I shall discuss the Sox me thinks.

Go Pope.