6.07.2006

CSI: My Office

Monkey Search 2006: Day 29

Status Report: Few people know that there's a 29-day cutoff to searches in missing monkey cases. But there is. 29 days ago, the Red Fez Monkey disappeared from his little boat on my desk. And there's been no sign of him since despite tireless search efforts.

Because of the lack of resolution, the police have closed the books on this case. But to try an make since of this mess, I needed to press a little further. And I now have an exclusive. On the right is a crime scene photo I took from the police file, when I was signing the Closed Case documents. While it doesn't solve everything, it does offer some clues.

You can see here how close the boat is to the garbage can. I am fearing that Red Fez Monkey either took his own life by diving into the garbage or was pushed (by the stormtrooper?).

Or maybe he fell in by accident.

Action Steps: I could hire an outside investigator to continue Monkey Search 2006, but honestly, it is just time to move on.

Good bye, Red Fez Monkey.

3 comments:

the todd said...

haha. Chaddaddy, I like how all of your comments are thinly veiled compliments to yourself... :)

Anonymous said...

Great desk lamp! Looks like it was swiped from the Willard in DC.

Don't know where the meat pictures came from though? Jewel?

What is the significance of meat?

the todd said...

If you have to ask about the significance of meat,then you just wouldn't understand. Or you're a hippie.