1.18.2007

Matt and Charissa Update

We haven't heard from the Matt-Charissa Connection Campaign in a long time. The Matt-Charissa Connection Campaign was my effort to get my friend Charissa the chance to meet Matt Thiessen, singer of Relient K. There's not much to update actually. Matt and Charissa have yet to meet.

The Matt-Charissa Connection Campaign had comprised of photos showing how happy Matt and Charissa would be upon meeting. Unfortunately, no new photos have been produced. Instead, Charissa has created two short videos documenting her quest to meet Matt. I mentioned the first animated film a long time ago but I am not sure I ever mentioned the exciting sequel. 24 fans take note.

The only brand new development is that I mentioned the videos to a person who works closely with Relient K, but I've heard nothing back. They may be seeking a restraining order.

In related news, Charissa is actually working on a new animated movie. This one is about the band Family Force 5. I have seen some early previews and, folks, this is fantastic. Here's just a taste:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to point out that the creation of the Family Force 5 movie by no means signifies that we are giving up on the Matt-Charissa connection campaign! It is still alive and well and will remain that way until the dream is realized!

the todd said...

Right on. Then I better get with making some new photos of what it will look like when you guys meet.