1.31.2007

The Watering Hole

I walked into the men's restroom at work yesterday. There was a co-worker. In his stocking feet. With his shoes in the sink.

I said, "Shoes thirsty?"

"I'm watering them," he said. "I've had them since 6th grade. I just keep growing them to get bigger."

And then he left. He never tried to explain what he was doing--or even acknowledge that it was out of the ordinary.

_______________________________________________________


Our magazine is running a Switchfoot contest. And I recieved a ton of entries last night. Upon further review, I realized that one of our dear teen readers entered multiple times.

Now, I can understand entering 5 to 10 times (even though it's against the rules). But she entered 126 times. 126.

Students of America: Please do your homework.

Wedding Wednesday
I'm not sayin', but I'm just sayin': This June.

Oh, and looking for the perfect wedding gift? Look no longer.

1 comment:

derfman said...

I will be seriously impressed if you can get your wedding party to choreograph the moves from Thriller. If so, I also demand videographic evidence!