Todd's Favorite 30 T-shirt Slogans
30. Chicago White Sox: 2005 World Champions. - Let's just get this out of the way. I love that I have a shirt with this "slogan" on it.
29. Authentic Left Coast Punk – Because I am so punk, I love my MxPx shirt.
28. I Heart Hitting People – I like it because of a little heart sign instead of the word ‘love.’
27. Jesus: Cooler Than Nature – All hail the genius of Randomshirts.com.
26. Sorry Ladies, I’m Taken
25. ‘I Want my Rib Back’ –Adam – I laughed aloud when I saw this one.
24. Anchorage Fire Dept. – Who else has one of these? Alaskan fire fighters. And me. I got it in Alaska because a guy in our work group was a fireman. Sweet.
23. The Decepticon Symbol – Not a slogan, no. But a picture of evil says a thousand and one words.
22. Fetchez la Vache – My Spamalot shirt with flipping cows.
21. Calvinism: This Shirt Chose Me. Arminianism: I Chose This Shirt. –My boss has this shirt. It’s smart funny!
20. See Your History Die – I wasn’t really in love with my Staple shirt when I bought it. I just wanted a Staple shirt. But this slogan has really come to mean a lot to me.
19. Too Close for Missiles. I’m Switching to Guns. – I couldn’t pull off this muscle shirt (because my muscles are too big), but it makes me giggle.
18. Jesus is my Muffin man. Do You Know the Muffin Man? – This was the first winner of our magazine’s T-Shirt Slogan Contest.
17. I Am a Whosoever! –John 3:16- This was last year’s T-Shirt Slogan Winner. I thought it was so clever.
16. Push Button. Get Bacon. -I will never wash my hands again…without thinking of bacon.
15. Robot Reading Coloring Book –I love the online description, "If you ever wondered what a robot going through a Relient K coloring book looks like, well, this is it."
14. Predator- This was a gift from a high school friend because I watched the movie almost weekly.
13. I Do All My Own Stunts - A gift from Marc to celebrate my style of sports play--that I have no style but just dive around and "do my own stunts."
12. I Wish I Didn’t Do all My Own Stunts - hahaha.
10. Don’t Hate the Player, Hate the Game - Funny for me to wear because of how "playa" I am.
9. "Have You Ever Heard of Five Iron Frenzy?" "Yeah, They Owe Me a Dollar."
8. Hip Hop Tour 1984 - A cool retro shirt I found at marshall's for $8! It makes the Top 10 for the line, "Where the Hip-Hop Don’t Stop Till the Breaka—Breaka Dawn."
7. Fact: Clowns Eat People - This shirt gets lots of reaction. Mainly because it is indeed a fact. They do. Actually, this shirt generates conversation because so many people just want to tell me about how scared they are of clowns.
6. Fact: Ninjas Hate Pirates - I love this shirt, but honestly if forced to pick sides, I am going Pirates. Yah, they might lose but they have sing-a-longs. Do ninjas?
5. Meat is Neat! - The perfect storm of a shirt. I love meat. I like to use the word "Neat" a lot. And, it is educational! Want to know your cuts of beef, just look at my torso! And that, my friends, is also a nice cut of beef.
4. Have a Whale of a Day! - This is the second greatest T-shirt my sister has given me. It's just very Todd. And what's great is that it's like a puzzle. I love watching people trying to figure it out.
3. I Am Very Excited to Be Here - This shirt is meant to be a sarcastic comment. But with me, it is true. All the time. Wherever I am, you can bet I am exicted about it. I am like a puppy.
2. I Am Incredible! - Tru dat.
1. Mayor of Awesomeville - My favorite shirt. And it's original. Which is fitting because Awesomeville can only have one mayor.