2.19.2007

I've Got Theories.

There was a time when I'd put Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce on anything. Well, like food. I wouldn't just lather it on my shoes or anything. Designer Doug and I even keep a bottle in the fridge in our department.

But today, it's not working for me. I am eating a leftover skillet meal from a Greek place. There's a lot of hash browns. I want ketchup for it. Since I have none I tried Sweet Baby Ray's. I'm not a fan. I guess that shoots my theory that SBR's can make any food better. But that's OK, my other two life-ruling theories remain intact:

1) The Kuleta Monkey Theory. According to this discipline founded by my old college roommate, there is a monkey somewhere on TV at all times. It is testable by slowly flipping through your channels. Before you get back to the channel you started on, you will see a monkey 90% of the time. It's so true. I've only had this NOT work once when demonstrating for crowds of people.

2) The Theory of Chocolate Fountain Supremacy. This theory is all mine. I developed it in many, many experiments of serious scholarship. The theory is simple: You can stick any food product in a chocolate fountain and not be disappointed. I began my research at a party in Nashville when I first beheld the magic of the chocolate fountain. I tried nachos. Buns. Pizza. Anything. It all becomes better. Besides that, any chocolate will taste better if run through a fountain. It's just true.

____________________________________________

The theory that rock music only gets better with dragons continues to be upheld.

This weekend, Charissa posted her Family Force 5 video onto YouTube and is getting mucho attention for it. You should check it out. It runs much smoother and quicker now. And even after dozens of views, it's still wonderful.

It's been viewed over 800 times. Family Force 5 has seen it and commented on their audio blog this weekend. They called it "hilarious."

2 comments:

derfman said...

I don't know the band, but your friend's video was pretty good, especially for oringial work. Plus you neglected to mention that in addition to dragons, there was a ninja and a giant robot. It still lakced a pirate, monkey, and zombie, though.

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing that Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce would kill your chocolate fountain theory. That cannot be a good combination.