5.11.2007

Dreams and Blessings

I had a great dream last night. In it, My Intended and I flew into the London airport. Not to see London. But because there was a special Meet-and-Greet with the Osbourne family. So we flew in and she went shopping in the airport. Meanwhile, I stood in line to get autographs from Ozzy, Jack and Kelly Osbourne. After I got my signatures, I met The Intended at a Pretzal stand and we flew out to go home.

My old boss Randy sent me a great e-mail this week. I had to share it because this story shows why I have faith in the youth of America:
Rita has been helping David pray at bedtime. Like most 3-1/2-year-olds, he sticks with the known and familiar when thanking God for his blessings--mom, dad, brother, a sunny day. Last night, he added something else. This is verbatim:

"And God, just remember...Star Wars."
A boy of my own heart. God bless him. And Luke Skywalker.

No comments: