5.25.2007

My Feet Hate Shoes

So, really this month is much more substantial than I realized when writing the blog yesterday. Yah, May 23 was the Lost season finale and June 23 is my wedding day. But thankfully my brother (Thanks, Chad!) reminded me of another huge milestone for my life: Today is the 30th Anniversary of Star Wars.

Thirty years ago, I was an adorable little 4-month old. Little did I know that Luke, Han and Chewie were also born and changed my life. We've come a long way, Star Wars.

To celebrate, I'm gonna wear my gold bikini all day long.

More and more, it seems 2007 is becoming the Year of the Todd: 30th Birthday, 30th Anniversary of Star Wars, Wedding, Europe Trip, the final Harry Potter book. I can barely stand it all.

From one nerdy subject to another: I think I am turning into a Hobbit.

For the last three days, my feet hurt so bad any time I wear shoes--any shoes. When barefoot, they feel fine. But in shoes, they are incredibly cramped, pinched and aching. It's unbearable. I've had to take my shoes off in restaurants, movie theaters and at work. What am I going to do at the White Sox game tonight?

My theory is that I am slowly becoming a Hobbit. Part of the evolution is apparently discomfort with shoes. I have noticed no sudden hair growth on my feet however. They just hate shoes.

The other solution of course is that my feet are suddenly growing exponentially.

2 comments:

joshua said...

It's so nice for me to have found this blog of yours, it's so interesting. I sure hope and wish that you take courage enough to pay me a visit in my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!, and plus get some surprise. My blog is also so cool! Off course be free to comment as you wish.

HopefulLeigh said...

Jill and I will be at the Sox game tonight too! We have decent lower reserved seats (sec. 156) even and we're debuting the 2007 t-shirts (plus Brooke, minus Kibibi). Hope your shoes don't give you any trouble. Or it could be a trade off- you hurt, the Sox win.