5.21.2007

The Final Hair Post

So, I've had a couple people who I don't see often ask for a comparison of New Haircut/Old Haircut since I've talked about it so much. I figured everyone was sick of hearing about my hair, so I just let it go.

But when Marc told me that a reader of his blog commented there about wanting to see Before/After pictures, I knew I had to give the public what they want:

Speaking of my hair, I discovered that my experience actually supports an important Biblical truth. Really. And so I am producing public awareness posters:

7 comments:

Emily Dykstra said...

Todd, Todd-
You are one of the most brilliant writers and hilarious people I know. Your final hair post had me laughing out loud... such a random (and yet not totally incorrect) use of Scripture.

Your readers are now wondering two things: 1) If your "Intended" will be given a new name once you're married and 2) Your readers are also wondering if maybe you could drop in her name once in a while to assure us that she does exist and that you call her something besides a title. (Don't worry, bud... I met her and I believe. She's a sweety.)

the todd said...

Haha. 1) The Intended assures me she has the perfect new moniker once we are wed. 2) It wouldn't be as funny (or as complete a reference to The Heart of Darkness) if I ever gave her name... :)

Anonymous said...

I will drop a hint for Todd et al...my new moniker that I have been tossing around my actual first name...and when it is revealed he will need to explain its partial significance by referencing my actual first name...that is the ONLY hint I can/will give prior to June 23, to Todd or anyone else!

Anonymous said...

sorry for the typo: this statement should read: "my new moniker that I have been tossing around contains a reference to my actual first name"

HopefulLeigh said...

I'm really glad you got your hair cut, mostly because I realized that you resemble Clay Aiken in your Before picture and it frightened me.

the todd said...

Yikes. Clay is scary.

Anonymous said...

Ah, I see.

In some circles I am known simply as "Morgan's Mommy", so I think I get the gist.