3.21.2007

Fear Not! The Juice is Back!

I know there was a lot of panic, tears and protest recently when I warned that Aldi may have stopped carrying THE BEST JUICE IN THE WORLD. But I am happy to announce that it was a false alarm. I went back last night, and the juice was back. Apparently, they were just sold out that night. Whew.

To avoid any crisis like that happening again, I stocked up. I bought 9 tubes of the concentrated delight.

On the way home, I realized that people may soon be visiting my home to purchase it. I think it will be funny when they find 4 Tupperware jugs of cereal in one cabinet, 3 giant 32 oz bags of unopened cereal in another cabinet and then 9 cans of the same juice in the freezer. With all that horded cereal and juice, they will assume an Obsessive Compulsive lives there.

Or a third grader.

No comments: